Cheif Justice Roberts - Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants v. Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State (Very Important)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheif Justice Roberts - Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants v. Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State (Very Important)

Post by TankerHC on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:46 pm

Well, this had popped up on Facebook today and first thing I thought was "Yea, right" Scotus is going to bring a case that could end up with Obama's impeachment and overturn the Election Results. BS. And sure enough, there are all sorts of websites claiming its a fraud (All these websites are Liberal, like "The Truth About Obama site". Well, there is only one problem. Its ON THE supremecourt.gov website, AND ITS TRUE.

Here is the original post followed by the link to the SCOTUS Website. Chief Justice Kennedy felt there is enough evidence to bring it before the full court.

Press release!

Law offices of Orly Taitz

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States John Roberts scheduled a case by attorney Orly Taitz dealing with Barack Hussein Obama’s use of forged IDs to be heard in conference before the full Supreme Court. The case titled Noonan, Judd, MacLeran, Taitz v Bowen provides a mountain of evidence of Barack Obama using a last name not legally his, forged Selective Service application, forged long form and short form birth certificate and a Connecticut Social Security number 042-68-4425 which was never assigned to him according to E-Verify and SSNVS. Additionally, this case provides evidence of around one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California alone.

Please, keep in mind, Richard Nixon was reelected and sworn in, but later was forced to resign as a result of Watergate. over 30 high ranking officials of Nixon administration including Attorney General of the United States and White HouseCcounsel were indicted, convicted and went to prison. ObamaForgery gate is a hundred times bigger then Watergate. More corrupt high ranking officials, US Attorneys, AGs and judges were complicit, committed high treason by allowing a citizen of Indonesia and possibly still a citizen of Kenya Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barack (Barry) Soebarkah, aka Barack (Barry) Soetoro to usurp the U.S. Presidency by use of forged IDs and a stolen Social security number.

Here is the SCOTUS Website Link

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx?FileName=/docketfiles/12a606.htm

Here is the law offices of Orly Taitz Website making the announcement.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=375765

Yes this will probably be moved to Round Table, but isnt important enough that EVERYONE SEE IT? This is no small thing.

Last edited by TankerHC on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

TankerHC
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheif Justice Roberts - Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants v. Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State (Very Important)

Post by mhead on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:06 pm

I can't research the links right now but. . . .I am Skeptical.

mhead
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Cheif Justice Roberts - Edward Noonan, et al., Applicants v. Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State (Very Important)

Post by RDRJR on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:06 pm

Something to watch.

RDRJR
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TankerHC on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:10 pm

mhead wrote:I can't research the links right now but. . . .I am Skeptical.

Nothing really to be skeptical about. Its right on the Supreme Courts website on the docket with other cases coming up in February, how they rule will be one thing. But that it is coming before the SCOTUS there is no doubt.

BTW, I searched the SCOTUS docket for this guy. He Change that to (SHE) (Orly Taitz) is one of the Attorneys who got the Defense of Marriage Act enacted and got Proposition 8 through the Supreme Court defining marriage as between a Man and a Woman in California.

Last edited by TankerHC on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

TankerHC
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by highpowered9 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Maybe there is hope for this country after all?

highpowered9
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scottyp on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:17 pm

I followed the links and unless its some kind of elaborate hoax it looks legit to me. Also if this gets moved to the round table please tell me how to ask so I can participate.

scottyp
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TankerHC on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:26 pm

scottyp wrote:I followed the links and unless its some kind of elaborate hoax it looks legit to me. Also if this gets moved to the round table please tell me how to ask so I can participate.

Its no Hoax, I was thinking the same thing, possibly a very elaborate hoax. But the problem with that is you can just go to the SCOTUS website and search yourself, then you can search the docket and see that yes, Taitz has failed several times in front of the SCOTUS, but he also has some big victories. He SHE is no amateur. And you can also just check out his HER Law Office website, its there.

Last edited by TankerHC on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

TankerHC
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BobKat on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:43 pm

sitting back watching intently... Smile

BobKat
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TankerHC on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:14 pm

One thing to note. This is going to Conference, not to trial (Yet), plenty of cases are brought before the Court in Conference that are denied to be heard. But here is the difference. In most cases that come to Conference, the cases are distributed, each Justice gets 1/8th of the cases and they are read by the clerks and either thrown out or brought before the Court. In this case Roberts has decided the case will be heard by the full Court in Conference.

I have been reading Orly Taitz responses to questions. She says she needs four Justices to say yes and it goes in front of the Court. She apparently believes Scalia and Alito will side with her, she believe Roberts will as well since he is the one who allowed it to go to Conference in front of the full Court. That means she needs one Justice. Since Sotomeyer and Kagan have a conflict of interest, they should recuse themselves, but wont (I dont believe they will).

Someone posed a good question. Will Scallia and Alito turn out to still be "The good guys" after this? Or will they fold like everyone else on everything.

TankerHC
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreaux on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:43 pm

lets say it goes in front of the SCOTUS and is rulled in favor of, what happens?

Boudreaux
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cfield on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 pm

scalia, alito, roberts, thomas. four conservative justices......well, roberts.....i dunno. forget the ladies

Cfield
Established Poster
Established Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scottyp on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:21 pm

Boudreaux wrote:lets say it goes in front of the SCOTUS and is rulled in favor of, what happens?
You mean after the impeachment starts? RIOTS...

scottyp
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:31 pm

I wonder if Sotomayer and Kagan would recuse themselves due to a conflict of interest? If Orly Taitz won her case (assuming it goes that far), would Sotomayer and Kagan be unemployed or would the Congressional confirmation over ride Barry Soetoro's nomination and leave them on the bench?

Back to top Go down

Post by scottyp on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:35 pm

marke wrote:I wonder if Sotomayer and Kagan would recuse themselves due to a conflict of interest? If Orly Taitz won her case (assuming it goes that far), would Sotomayer and Kagan be unemployed or would the Congressional confirmation over ride Barry Soetoro's nomination and leave them on the bench?
Now that is an interesting question. I wonder what the law says on this thinking

scottyp
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rw on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 pm

If this moves to the round table... please add me hammer

Rw
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Boudreaux on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:10 pm

scottyp wrote:
Boudreaux wrote:lets say it goes in front of the SCOTUS and is rulled in favor of, what happens?
You mean after the impeachment starts? RIOTS...

no doubt, but what about his appointments, and the laws he has signed? I know this is probably wishful thinking, but hey, a man can dream, can't he?

Boudreaux
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 22lrfan on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:22 pm

If this came true we could be faced with two of the scariest words we've ever heard...

President Biden no

22lrfan
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by arnygollott3 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:23 pm

I have no idea what the merits of this case are, if any. They might be legitimate or it may be complete speculation and myth.

However, one thing I can say without ANY DOUBT is that no matter what was discovered, NOTHING WILL COME OF IT. The SCOTUS will not 'disrupt' the populace in a way that this could potentially do. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, I am all for the process and cause, especially if they are dealing with good hard evidence of any kind, but nothing will see the light of day. The SCOTUS will not throw the country into turmoil, ESPECIALLY during these troublesome economic times.

arnygollott3
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rw on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:23 pm

22lrfan wrote:If this came true we could be faced with two of the scariest words we've ever heard...

President Biden no

oooff, that would be bad. Almost as bad as pres hitlery

Rw
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sand_man on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 pm

22lrfan wrote:If this came true we could be faced with two of the scariest words we've ever heard...

President Biden no

Hopefuly he will go down with the rest of them!

sand_man
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top