Reloading Supplies in stock...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reloading Supplies in stock...

Post by DeltaSmokers on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 pm

For anyone interested. Paul's Mart in Cleveland has a bunch of reloading stuff. Not sure of price but they have a bunch.

DeltaSmokers
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Back to top Go down

Re: Reloading Supplies in stock...

Post by cginn on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:01 pm

Wow, I haven't thought about Paul's Discount in a long time. I bought my first reloading press and components from Paul's Discount in 1971 when I was a student at Delta State. I also bought a new German made 300 Weatherby Mark V and 5 boxes of Weatherby ammo for less than $300. I walked in early one morning and Paul called me over to the gun counter to show me the new Weatherby and I walked out with it in hand. I remember cutting classes to sight it in that afternoon. Paul had a lot of stuff in the small gun, ammo, and reloading supplies section of the store. I assume that Paul's Mart is the same business.

cginn

Back to top Go down

Post by dhollis51 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:18 pm

I've heard of Paul's Mart for some time and haven't stepped foot in the place. Great place from what I hear.

dhollis51
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cottondoctor on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:32 am

Haven't been there in a long time - use to stop on regular bases as my travels use to take be by there a lot...... it use to really surprise me what I would find there --- lots of stuff to look thru

cottondoctor
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top