Segmented Silver Bars and Bullet Bullion

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Segmented Silver Bars and Bullet Bullion

Post by ParacordPaul on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:41 am

Hey Guys,

Don't know if you've seen these yet but NWTM started selling bullet bullion a couple weeks ago.

http://silverbulletbullion.com/

They have good pricing and a nice buy back policy, these are my preferred silver buy. Stagecoach 1oz bars segmented on the reverse in 1/4oz sections.

https://store.nwtmint.com/product_details/3903/Stagecoach_Silver_Bars_Sheet_of_10/

Paul.

ParacordPaul
Established Poster
Established Poster

http://www.paracordpaul.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Segmented Silver Bars and Bullet Bullion

Post by msredneck on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:41 am

How do you cut up the bars and not end up having some small amount of waste

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ParacordPaul on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:19 pm

Just crack them with your hand.

ParacordPaul
Established Poster
Established Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by msredneck on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:23 pm

interesting

I really liked the silver bullet ones...pretty neat...so these folks will buy them back anytime you want at spot minus some fee I'm sure

I'm just trying to figure out how all this works...or is this only for barter material after the total collapse of American society...if that happens...food and ammo will be King....I can't eat that silver...could shoot them boolits however...maybe

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dcption on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Load em up and go werewolf hunting.

dcption
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by scottyp on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:15 pm

The way I just read it, the bullets are non function. No shooty.
But a very cool novelty. The segmented coins would be the way to go though. I like.

scottyp
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jwatts on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:45 pm

I like the looks of the Stagecoach bars. Just a heads up. Silvertowne sells their logo'd 1oz bars for just at $2 over spot with free shipping. That's about the best deal I have seen anywhere for the 1oz bars.

jwatts
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by msredneck on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:34 pm

$2 over spot and free shipping...man how dey stay in business

Ya'll ever sell any back or just buy

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jwatts on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Never sold any. I just started picking some up. Here's the link to Silvertowne http://www.silvertowne.com/p-11650-silvertowne-trademark-1oz-999-silver-bar.aspx

$31.70 shipped today, so roughly $2.90 over spot shipped. I bought a bar when silver was a hair over $29, and paid the same $31.70 shipped.

jwatts
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by deepsouth on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:49 pm

msredneck wrote:$2 over spot and free shipping...man how dey stay in business

I wonder the same thing. I don't know much about the trading of precious metals. Reckon they buy at a discounted bulk rate?

deepsouth
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jwatts on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:50 pm

deepsouth wrote:
msredneck wrote:$2 over spot and free shipping...man how dey stay in business

I wonder the same thing. I don't know much about the trading of precious metals. Reckon they buy at a discounted bulk rate?

I'm guessing that's the only way they can do this. They do have decent prices on the other silver they have as well.

jwatts
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by msredneck on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:53 pm

I'm just trying to understand how a company that sells it for $2 over spot and ships free...How they make money...

If you sell back to them what do they do...I don't consider silver a consumption item...eventually I wanna sell it...

Now I do understand the need for using it as barter...I got that concept

Anyway...The silver bullets are pretty cool..If I buy some...ya'll gonna buy em from me later....if shtf Wink

In other words...Is this a novelty...or an investment...my wife asks me that on every gun she see's lol

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gunaddict on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Bills here in Jackson will buy a little bit over spot price. And I also order from silver towne as well. Free shipping with no minimal order is a plus with bullion and they are very fair on price. I prefer American Eagles though because they are easy to tell if you have a fake.

gunaddict
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justjoe on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 pm

msredneck wrote:I'm just trying to understand how a company that sells it for $2 over spot and ships free...How they make money...

If you sell back to them what do they do...I don't consider silver a consumption item...eventually I wanna sell it...

Now I do understand the need for using it as barter...I got that concept

Anyway...The silver bullets are pretty cool..If I buy some...ya'll gonna buy em from me later....if shtf Wink

In other words...Is this a novelty...or an investment...my wife asks me that on every gun she see's lol
I thought the same thing last week when my buddy showed me. I wouldn't mind owning a couple. I'm sure someone would buy them but I won't be stacking 1oz 45ACP silver bullets.

justjoe
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gunaddict on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:04 pm

I have been buying it and using it for a way of savings, investment for retirement, and if need be you can cash it in anytime. Also have you ever thought of money being called bills - does that bother you- Its a piece of paper being printed on an empty account.

Since 1999, the dollar has fallen in value from about 123 mg of gold to less than 21 mg today – a drop of more than 80%. Overall, from 1900 to 2010, the dollar fell from 1500 mg to 25 mg, losing over 98% of it's purchasing power. Penny candy now costs 50 cents. The "Five and Dime" is now the Dollar Store

History repeats itself and I think we are setting ourselves up. Print baby print and they think thats the answer...

gunaddict
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justjoe on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:21 pm

I am buying when I have money. The only thing stopping me from having more is having tho live like a traditional responsible adult. Not accumulating debt, putting money in a Roth IRA, preps. After that I'm buying what I can find that is reasonable. I would like to have some silver bullets but it is a novelty. Similar to the MSGO coin. Sure I got one but really anything over silver content was just paying because I wanted one. What would be cool is filling a box of ammo with them.

justjoe
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gunaddict on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:31 pm

justjoe wrote:I am buying when I have money. The only thing stopping me from having more is having tho live like a traditional responsible adult. Not accumulating debt, putting money in a Roth IRA, preps. After that I'm buying what I can find that is reasonable. I would like to have some silver bullets but it is a novelty. Similar to the MSGO coin. Sure I got one but really anything over silver content was just paying because I wanted one. What would be cool is filling a box of ammo with them.

+1 I try and get an oz or 2 on payday at the best price I can get. I tend to get American Eagles though so its usually a few dollars more than spot.

gunaddict
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Scharfschütze on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:46 pm

I recommend monarch precious metals; if you don't want to pay shipping / cc fees they'll hold your order for you to mail in a money order, etc. Best deal on US Eagles, usually.
I've found local dealers (ie pawn shops) who will sell "junk silver" pre-1964 coins for the daily spot price. Multiply the 90% silver weight x spot and buy dimes, quarters, halves and dollars. Watch the daily price online and strike when it drops. Last week it went down to around $28 -
There is already a barter economy developing. When the paper reaches its true value (ZERO) then there will be 2 means of conducting commerce: gold & silver will be currency, and barter of goods for goods. There are already a lot of transactions going on for gold/silver vs. desired items, no currency accepted.
As a final note, I heard several years ago from a LEO in California that a lot of the currency intercepted from drug smugglers sending it to money launderers offshore is not in dollars, but in euros...money seized is reported to the press in USD to hide this...if the criminal element has given up on the dollar, how long is it going to last?

Scharfschütze
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Location: In the SW part of the "Land Mass" between Louisiana and Alabama

Back to top Go down

Post by fastback65 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:11 pm

I gotta tell you. If you offered me a segment from a silver bar or a US coin minted prior to 1964. I would probably let you keep the segment. Stock up on "junk" silver. Silver dimes quarters and halves. There is very little doubt as to authenticity and you already have lesser values than an ounce or a segmented bar. Just my 2cents worth.

Edited to add: NOW is the time to buy silver.

fastback65
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

http://prepperhaven.com

Back to top Go down

Post by msredneck on Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Went to Bills coin today and bought me just one of them new American Eagles....shiney...like it

Silver is high right now or so it seems...I'd like to know why ya'll so bullish on it besides US printing money like crazy...Stock mkt at a high today and doing well...

Gonna start diversifying some of my holdings...

Ya'll done got me started.... lol

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justjoe on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:24 pm

msredneck wrote:Went to Bills coin today and bought me just one of them new American Eagles....shiney...like it

Silver is high right now or so it seems...I'd like to know why ya'll so bullish on it besides US printing money like crazy...Stock mkt at a high today and doing well...

Gonna start diversifying some of my holdings...

Ya'll done got me started.... lol
They are printing so much that I feel like the economy is saturated with dollars. Some argue that the S&P and the DOW are high only because of the amount of money being pumped into the U.S. economy. In the long run I believe that the effect of all the printing will result in an ounce of silver costing more dollars then it does now due to the devaluation of the dollar. When Obama got inaugurated the unemployment rate was 7.8%. Now there is some kind of celebration over 7.7% after 4 years. Not to mention the over 90 million people that are not even in the workforce. The jobs report is not encouraging me like it apparently has others. One reason I feel spot of PMs has gone down recently is the record highs that QE is creating. I don't feel like it's real growth. We need it to rain and the government just keeps showing up with buckets of water. The buckets of water may help for a bit but that doesn't mean we should go expanding the garden or be surprised when half the crops eventually die. I.E. the bubble pops.

justjoe
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by msredneck on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:47 pm

I'm buying more just not sure at these levels...Looks like a Buy High sell low later...but I aint got a crystal ball...all I know is 28.85 is real high...but who knows it may go to $40 and we look Brilliant..

I'm looking at it as another diversification tool...already got land, animals, timber, stocks, bonds, guns, real estate and lead...what else is there...oh yeah whiskey lol

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mascott on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:00 pm

So 28.85 is what you paid at Bills? If so that's cheaper than online and instant gratification to boot. I've got some silver but feel you would have to have many pounds and it would have to double in price to make any money off of it. Ammo and food for me.
scott

mascott
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JoseyWalesX10 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:28 pm

I'm sure he didn't pay $28.85 at Bills for a SE, I think he was referring to current spot price. Bills is probably selling SEs for $34-35 right now

JoseyWalesX10
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by msredneck on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:34 pm

That was the spot price I gave

The American Eagles command a lil premium...Think it was 33 something out the door

I just wanted to go check it out and all I had was a few dollars in my pocket...pretty nice folks in there...You buy 20 Eagles think you get a slight discount

I wasn't gonna throw down for 20 ounces at $28.80 spot price

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by msredneck on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:35 pm

Oh yeah I bought a lil round case to put it in...that cost me a buck to add....

Love the coins

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by msredneck on Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:38 pm

Sorry we hijacked the segmented bars and bullet bullion thread....

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladran on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:21 pm

i personally like my 5dollar gold peices... lots easier to carry a few of them around rather than waying down your britches with silver

wise man once said when people are talking about buying X you need to be selling X.. luckly i bought a PISS load when silver wasnt worth crap = ) if it hits $40 a oz i will put three 1kg englehard bars for sale on here

Beladran

http://Junikerjewelry.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladran on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:20 pm

Just talked to my bro in law. They have plenty of gold an silver at their shop(Juniker in highland village)

Corey is my brother in law 601-366-3754
Tell them James Ray sent you(me)

Beladran

Back to top Go down

Post by JoseyWalesX10 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:38 pm

Beladran wrote:Just talked to my bro in law. They have plenty of gold an silver at their shop(Juniker in highland village)

Corey is my brother in law 601-366-3754
Tell them James Ray sent you(me)

Any idea how close they sell to spot?

JoseyWalesX10
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladran on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Give him a call, I think he had to many different options to just start rattling it off to me. If you can't get Corey, Don is my FiL.. Both are straight shooters an wont give you any BS.

Beladran

Back to top Go down

Post by gunaddict on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Good deal will ring them as well. I buy high and low. It is called dollar cost averaging and it makes the most out of what you can get with a fluctuating market. Also for a barter stand point gold is to high for trading for a loaf of bread. I'd rather have a bunch of smaller denominations. Gold would be like carrying a $100 dollar bill in a gas station that will not take it because they do not have change. My personal opinion anyways.. And neck has the right idea - diversify diversify diversify

I get silver for: bartering if something bad happens (bank holiday) gov. can close banks if their is an economic problem and keep you from your money, Easier to save to me than cash (it burns a hole in my pocket - Group buys here HA), And it can be somewhat of an investment ( it has done nothing but rise in the last 20 years and is foretasted to continue due to gold climbing faster than silver), If nothing else when I get old I will have a bunch of silver to give away and some young whipper snapper can wait for it to climb again if it was to crash between now and then.

Loose monetary policies worldwide, geopolitical uncertainties, rising oil prices and renewed fears of inflation should support, if not boost, both gold and silver prices in the months ahead

gunaddict
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Scharfschütze on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:17 pm

If you're buying silver - or gold- with an eye to re-sell for a profit, then I dunno if that is a good idea. Think about it: will $100 today buy what it bought last March 2012? So what degree of inflation in the price of silver / gold would you need to really "profit" ? If you sell that silver you bought back then at $17 an ounce for $40 an ounce today, will that $40 buy you that much more today than that $17 did 3 years ago? thinking
IMHO the only purpose of accumulating a cache of silver/gold is as a hedge against major inflation or outright currency collapse. So I wouldn't advise stocking up huge amounts, as others have noted, you can't eat it and you can only carry so much...but if you do have to buy something, and the paper money is worthless, you should have enough on hand to deal with any "new economy" . . . Silver and gold have never been worthless.
but what do I know, I don't have a degree in economics, I've just studied history for about 30 years.

Scharfschütze
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Location: In the SW part of the "Land Mass" between Louisiana and Alabama

Back to top Go down

Post by gunaddict on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:18 pm

BTW for what its worth read - Title 1 Section 4 of the 1933 Emergency Banking Act. Will think twice about putting your money in a bank..

gunaddict
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gunaddict on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Scharfschütze wrote:If you're buying silver - or gold- with an eye to re-sell for a profit, then I dunno if that is a good idea. Think about it: will $100 today buy what it bought last March 2012? So what degree of inflation in the price of silver / gold would you need to really "profit" ? If you sell that silver you bought back then at $17 an ounce for $40 an ounce today, will that $40 buy you that much more today than that $17 did 3 years ago? thinking
IMHO the only purpose of accumulating a cache of silver/gold is as a hedge against major inflation or outright currency collapse. So I wouldn't advise stocking up huge amounts, as others have noted, you can't eat it and you can only carry so much...but if you do have to buy something, and the paper money is worthless, you should have enough on hand to deal with any "new economy" . . . Silver and gold have never been worthless.
but what do I know, I don't have a degree in economics, I've just studied history for about 30 years.

No $100 will not buy what it bought last year - The whole point of having silver not cash. My silver in the safe that I bought at $5 an oz in 2000 is worth the same as the silver I bought Friday at $32 an ounce. Something you can not say about the dollar. It is simply not going as far. Our officials will continue to spend spend spend and when they get short on money - Their answer is to print more, which decreases the value of the dollar. I don't plan on eating it or carrying it anywhere. Their is a reason that gold and silver has been around forever and used as a form of currency. The reason for the for the abandonment of the gold standard - Was so that they could pump more "bills" into the economy and they knew they could not do that with the gold standard in place.

gunaddict
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladran on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:37 pm

We need back on the gold standard

Beladran

Back to top Go down

Post by msredneck on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Well like I told the wife...I did not buy it to sell...gonna just dollar cost average some in over time...some higher some lower...just like I used to buy mutual funds..only trouble is in a collapse you really do have to have a lot of em...

I like the one oz size just fine for now...maybe some ingots later

Thanks gunaddict and BigBaddyQ for puttin me on to em

Something even more valuable came today...9mm complete upper and a complete lower build kit with stock, mag block and mags...man...sure wish that lower was here drool

We sure hijacked the heck out of this thread goodpost

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justjoe on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:45 pm

gunaddict wrote:Good deal will ring them as well. I buy high and low. It is called dollar cost averaging and it makes the most out of what you can get with a fluctuating market. Also for a barter stand point gold is to high for trading for a loaf of bread. I'd rather have a bunch of smaller denominations. Gold would be like carrying a $100 dollar bill in a gas station that will not take it because they do not have change. My personal opinion anyways.. And neck has the right idea - diversify diversify diversify

I get silver for: bartering if something bad happens (bank holiday) gov. can close banks if their is an economic problem and keep you from your money, Easier to save to me than cash (it burns a hole in my pocket - Group buys here HA), And it can be somewhat of an investment ( it has done nothing but rise in the last 20 years and is foretasted to continue due to gold climbing faster than silver), If nothing else when I get old I will have a bunch of silver to give away and some young whipper snapper can wait for it to climb again if it was to crash between now and then.

Loose monetary policies worldwide, geopolitical uncertainties, rising oil prices and renewed fears of inflation should support, if not boost, both gold and silver prices in the months ahead
I agree completely. I don't have enough to bury somebody but the little I do have I enjoy accumulating and saving. I figure an ounce of silver cost about as much as dinner at a low cost restaurant. If I don't eat out a few times and have some cash then I buy. Years from now I'll forget that dinner but I will always have that ounce of silver or at least something in return. I'm sure my grandkids will be selling it to some guy at a pawn shop on a reality T.V. show.

Cost averaging is key too but I didn't really start buying again until recently.

justjoe
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by gunaddict on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:57 pm

hijacked Yep partially my fault.. Sorry OT Done a lot of research lately and feel strongly about things going on around us. Maybe its because I am getting older and more aware of whats going on in the world.. Started a new thread for more discussion..

http://www.msgunowners.com/t38781-gold-silver-discussion-thread#363388

gunaddict
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JoseyWalesX10 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:14 pm

I have recently started buying gold and silver as well after bigdaddyq and jktruck turned me on to it. My problem is I don't know when to stop........I go overboard with whatever I do.

JoseyWalesX10
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by senilking on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:08 pm

msredneck wrote:interesting

I really liked the silver bullet ones...pretty neat...so these folks will buy them back anytime you want at spot minus some fee I'm sure

I'm just trying to figure out how all this works...or is this only for barter material after the total collapse of American society...if that happens...food and ammo will be King....I can't eat that silver...could shoot them boolits however...maybe

Lol, a few years after the collapse of society, a real 9mm round might be worth more than it's silver counterpart.

senilking
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sidroski on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Silver has always been the poor man's gold ((even back when the Wizard of Oz was written it was a hot topic. In the book, Dorothy danced in silver (Ruby was better on film) slippers above a gold (yellow brick) road)) and therefore a much better bartering tool since we are all poor or we wouldn't be on this topic. Anyone with something worth trading for recognizes silver coins and their value. That's why I'm through with gold and bars for that matter.
Hopefully they'll trade me part of my stored wealth for a loaf of their bread (PB&J extra).

But how can we do well when we loose 10 - 15% everytime we buy?? Group buy anyone?

sidroski
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by deepsouth on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:12 pm

sidroski wrote:Silver has always been the poor man's gold ((even back when the Wizard of Oz was written it was a hot topic. In the book, Dorothy danced in silver (Ruby was better on film) slippers above a gold (yellow brick) road)) and therefore a much better bartering tool since we are all poor or we wouldn't be on this topic. Anyone with something worth trading for recognizes silver coins and their value. That's why I'm through with gold and bars for that matter.
Hopefully they'll trade me part of my stored wealth for a loaf of their bread (PB&J extra).

But how can we do well when we loose 10 - 15% everytime we buy?? Group buy anyone?

Gunaddict already has the hook up on the group buy. Best I recall the next run of coins will be near spot price.

Is this correct, gunaddict?

deepsouth
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddyQ on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:02 am

JoseyWalesX10 wrote:I have recently started buying gold and silver as well after bigdaddyq and jktruck turned me on to it. My problem is I don't know when to stop........I go overboard with whatever I do.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. crazy

As long as food is still on the table I think you are good to go.

Jktruck did that to you. Again I take no credit for this addiction. I will accept the.metal detecting bug but we gonna find us a pile of silver or gold one day. If not that at least a pile of civil war bullets.

BigDaddyQ
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ParacordPaul on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:18 am

Sorry we hijacked the segmented bars and bullet bullion thread....

LOL, not a problem for me.

ParacordPaul
Established Poster
Established Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by msredneck on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:25 am

JoseyWalesX10 wrote:I have recently started buying gold and silver as well after bigdaddyq and jktruck turned me on to it. My problem is I don't know when to stop........I go overboard with whatever I do.

Yeah....

Guns have a way of doing that to me...never saw one I did not "need"

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justjoe on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:12 am

Cool thing about guns and PMs is even if you go overboard you still have something to show for it that holds it's value. Try doing that with a car stereo, ATV, clothes or just about anything that people splurge on.

justjoe
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by justjoe on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:31 am

sidroski wrote:Silver has always been the poor man's gold ((even back when the Wizard of Oz was written it was a hot topic. In the book, Dorothy danced in silver (Ruby was better on film) slippers above a gold (yellow brick) road)) and therefore a much better bartering tool since we are all poor or we wouldn't be on this topic. Anyone with something worth trading for recognizes silver coins and their value. That's why I'm through with gold and bars for that matter.

It's not even the poor man's PM anymore. When silver got over $40 people started report fake silver coins from China. They have very strict laws against counterfeiting their currency. Like they will kill you on the spot. But there is a lot of counterfeit silver in the market now that it has become profitable for them to do so. Buyer beware.

justjoe
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by JKtruck150 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:52 am

I see...blame it on the little guys. Very Happy

The segmented bars/coins are awesome. They are truely designed for a collapse in mind. That should tell ya something.... Wink Like many have said before, put the cost of 1 loaf of bread (cash) in the safe and the same value of PM in the safe. Come back in 10 years and assess what you can buy with those values.

JKtruck150
Distinguished Poster
Distinguished Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by msredneck on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:33 am

I just put 20 Eagles on the stash....ya'll got me hooked now

msredneck
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next